Welcome to Mrs. Buehler's Art Room

Hello Archway Lincoln Families!

My name is Mrs. Buehler. This will be my fifth year teaching art at Lincoln. I have four children of my own who I have been teaching art to since they were little: Opal (17), Walker (15), Carson (13) and Delilah (11). We have spent the summer tie-dying shirts, bleaching shirts, painting, watching lots of TV, reading, swimming, hiking, fishing and taking care of our animals. I like to refer to myself as a fake farmer. We have lots of chickens, bunnies, two dogs and a pig. I always have a ton of funny stories to share with the kids about life on our farm.



I am so grateful to be sharing my love of art with your children. I am very excited to begin teaching art this school year. Although this year is going to look a little different, we are still going to have a lot of fun learning and creating in the art room. I have a lot of fun lessons planned for your scholars to do at home and in school. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Creative!

China, Birds and Water!