Welcome

Welcome to Archway Lincoln K-2 Art. My name is Mrs. Buehler.  This is my third year teaching art at Lincoln. I love art and I love teaching. I am so grateful to get to share my love of art with your students. I started teaching art to my own children and their classes about ten years ago,  when my oldest daughter was in first grade. My oldest is now fifteen and an amazing artist. Art is beautiful and messy. I enjoy watching children grow in their abilities and confidence. 

I have four children of my own: two girls (ages 15 and 9) and two boys (ages 13 and 11). They definitely keep me busy. This summer we spent time doing an art camp at our house. It was fun to get to explore different mediums and to do different projects with them.  It also gave me a lot of ideas for art club. We live on a little "farm" and have several animals. I talk about them a ton to the kids because I always have some crazy chicken stories. 


My babies in the Lava Cave Summer 2018



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Creative!

China, Birds and Water!

Welcome back to the Art Room!